Wisconsin State Baseball Camps and Clinics
Brook Smith Baseball Camp
Two great forces have joined to train a select number of baseball players.
Join the Performance Enhancement Program and Brook Smith for our exclusive camp.
• 2x/week for 5 weeks; program begins on Jan. 11, 2010 (Jan. 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, & Feb. 1, 4, 8, 11)
• Monday and Thursday Evenings from 6pm-8pm
• Half camp is available on Mondays only or Thursdays only for $180
• Located at Froedtert and Medical College Sports Medicine Center (8700 W. Watertown Plank Rd.)
• Professional hitting and throwing instruction
• High speed pre and post program video analysis with take home DVD
• Athletes will undergo performance enhancement and injury prevention sessions
• 1st hour = Batting and throwing instruction, 2nd hour = Performance Enhancement
• 7th through 12th grade
• $350.00 per participant
• Call (414) 805-7111 for additional information
• Digital Throwing Analysis available for additional fee
|Full Camp - Mondays/Thursdays
|Half Camp - Mondays Only
|Half Camp - Thursdays Only
CLICK HERE FOR MAIL-IN REGISTRATION
Dr. William Raasch: Program Director and Team Physician for Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Team
While at the helm of Wisconsin Lutheran College (WLC), Brook was responsible for guiding the Warriors to their only two overall winning seasons (2001, 2002) in program history. In each of those seasons, the Warriors were just one win shy of reaching the NCAA Tournament. Brook has coached a total of 30 players to various all-conference teams, including 12 first team selections. While at WLC was coach of first-ever NCAA Division III batting champion and D3baseball.com All-American.
A three-sport star in football, basketball and baseball at Northwestern College, Brook transferred to Bradley University in 1991 and played baseball for two seasons. Brook was drafted in 11th round of the Major League Baseball draft in 1993 by the San Francisco Giants and played in their minor league system. Brook's playing day highlight was the issuance of a walk to fellow minor leaguer Alex Rodriquez (A-Rod) after a lengthy battle.
Please call (414) 805-7111 should there be inclement weather.
A make up session will be offered as needed.